Gorgeous Autumn Sun DIY Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "This bracelet uses a porcelain focal from Golem Designs, made in Bulgaria by two artists. The bracelet can easily be modified to take advantage of the myriad of colors available from Golem. With leather remaining popular in the fashion world, this bracelet is sure to be a hit! It can easily be resized to accommodate a wide range of wrist sizes, and, depending on the colorway, could be easily designed for men as well as women."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 19.5 inches 2mm Round Leather Cord - Natural
- 13 inches 2mm Round Leather Cord - Camel
- One Golem Studio Slider Flat 10mm Round Solid - Sunflower
- Two 5mm Single Bar Flat Leather Cord Slider - Antique Brass
- One pair B&B Benbassat 10mm Sunburst Flat Leather Cord Crimp End Cap - Antique Brass
- One Clasp Lobster 15mm - Antique Brass
- One Jump Ring 6mm 21g - Antique Brass
- Two Jump Ring 4mm 21g - Antique Brass
- Super New Glue®
Autumn Sun DIY Bracelet
DIY Bracelet Instructions
Use two 4mm jump rings to attach the clasp to one end cap; attach the 6mm jump ring to the other end cap using two 4mm jump rings.
Cut the leather into five 6 ½ inch segments and line up with the lighter leather in the middle.
Apply a small amount of glue to the end of the leather and insert into the end cap.
Use chain nose pliers to flatten the center section of the end cap.
Add the sliders as shown.
Check the size of the bracelet and trim the ends of the leather if needed before gluing/crimping the other ends of the leather into the end cap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials