Sweetheart Jar Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"I love the look of objects in a cute, tiny little jar. I decided to work up some for Valentine's Day. I was able to work up three pairs of Sweetheart Jar Earrings in less than 30 minutes!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Glass
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- Glass Bottles with Cork
- 11/0 Seed Beads (I used Crystal Pink, White Opaque and Opaque Dark Red colorways)
- Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Poinsettia Magic Earrings
- Lucky Leprechaun Dust Necklace
- Leprechaun Gold DIY Necklace
- Jingle Bells Necklace
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Precious Pumpkin Beads
- Cornucopia Necklace
- Heavenly Host Earrings
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- 34 Unique Halloween Jewelry Ideas
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials