Scalloped Christmas Choker Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This stylish Scalloped Christmas Choker necklace is perfect for when you need something a little more dressy during the holidays but still want to look Christmassy. Whilst it still has all the traditional Christmas colours of red, green and gold, using olivine instead of emerald gives this necklace a softer look and puts a modern spin on this elegant design. And this is a clasp-free choker strung on memory wire so you won't have to fiddle with a clasp to put it on!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Festive Snowflake DIY Earrings
- Twin Bead Christmas Wreath Earrings
- Precious Pumpkin Beads
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Angel Earrings
- Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
- Black as Night Necklace
- Australian Bush Christmas Earrings
- Salute Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials