Going Batty: 28 Vampire Inspired Halloween Jewelry Patterns
These vampire-inspired DIY jewelry patterns will keep you looking spooky and sophisticated!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Going Batty: 28 Vampire-Inspired Halloween Jewelry Patterns collection is the perfect assortment of DIY jewelry patterns for all you vampire lovers out there. Whether you are dressing up as a bloodsucker for the spooktacular holiday and need some wicked costume jewelry to pull off the look, or you generally just really love vampires and want to learn how to make some of vampire-styled jewelry, this collection has exactly what you need.
This assortment of Halloween jewelry patterns will take you through whether you are making a costume, being batty, or looking for a realistic fancy accessory to top off your vampire look! Meaning this collection has the perfect DIY jewelry projects for you if you are looking for some simple bat jewelry patterns to get you through the holiday. However, this collection will also provide you with some fancy jewelry patterns, that will really help you pull off mastering that vampire costume you've worked so hard on!
It doesn't matter if you're trick-or-treating, passing out candy, or planning on going to the best party of the year. You are going to need some A+ jewelry patterns to get you looking top notch for any of these ocassions. This assortment of vampire-inspired jewelry pieces will easily take you from plain to sophisticated, spooktacular vampire in just a matter of minutes!
Table of Contents
DIY Chokers Fit For a Vampire
Vampires are known for their very sleek and sophisticated style, and you can be sure that they were wearing chokers long before they came back in style. That is why you cannot skip over these stunning DIY choker patterns. These different handmade jewelry patterns are really something youc an sink your teeth into, and they are definitely something you won't regret making. Plus, you can wear them everyday or to pull together your Halloween costume!
If you're not too into the spooky holiday then try out some of these super gorgeous fall jewelry patterns that are not scary just stunning! Festive Fall Craft Ideas: 28 DIY Jewelry Pieces in Fashionable Fall Colors
Queenly Vampire Halloween Jewelry Patterns
Everyone knows that vampires are truly gorgeous beings, even they know it, which makes them incredibly vain creatures. However, these are incredibly vain creatures that love the finer things in life and never settle for anything less than perfection. That is why you need to take a look at these different regal jewelry patterns that are featured in this collection. These different patterns vary from gorgeous gemstones, to lace, to stunning crystal jewelry that you can really feast on!
For even more frightening jewelry pieces be sure to take a look at this haunting collection! 13 Haunting Halloween Craft Ideas for Jewelry and Accessories
Totally Batty Halloween Jewelry Pieces
Finally, what better way to wrap up this collection of vampire-inspired jewelry tutorials than with some truly batty pieces. Bats are a major componant to vampires, you know since it is what they transform into and everything. Anyway, this section is great to craft some jewelry for kids or for fun and goofy costumes. There are a lot of pieces in here, ranging from necklaces to DIY hair accessories, that are also perfect for just wearing on an everyday basis through this Halloween season. No matter when you decide to wear these pieces you will look fabulous!
Now that you made all of this jewelry and wore your costume what are you going to do with it? This very helpful guide can show you exactly how to make your Halloween jewelry more wearable all year round! Frighteningly Fierce Halloween Jewelry: How to Wear Costume Jewelry All Year Round
What Halloween jewelry pieces are you going to make?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- Black as Night Necklace
- DIY Christmas Color Block Earrings
- Pleasant Present Crystal Earrings
- Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet
- Spectacular Handmade Halloween Chain Necklace
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- How to Make Jewelry for Easter: 24 DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Crystal Lantern Earrings
- Snow Cone Filigree Earrings
- Precious Pumpkin Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials