Christmas Cranberry Bracelet
Get inspired by traditional tree trimming techniques to create your own Christmas Cranberry Bracelet. Stringing cranberries to make festive garland is a classic Christmas activity, so why not transfer that tradition to your jewelry making this holiday season? This elegant bracelet pattern will bring a burst of bold crimson to your holiday attire. If you're looking for jewelry crafts for Christmas accessories, you'll love this berry-inspired bracelet design. The beautiful beaded bracelet patterns is perfect for the Christmas season and beyond.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- #34722011- 158pc 6mm Red Pearl
- #2949766- 1 set 10mm 14k Gold Plate Accent Toggle
- #2949706- 50pc 2mm 14k Gold Plate Crimp Bead
- #3202001- 40' .3mm 7-Strand Bead Wire- Gold
- #7727108- 34pc 4mm Crystazzi Bicone - Erinite
- Wire Cutters #4457
- Crimping Pliers #4501
- Cut two 12-inch strands of beading wire.
- Attach the set of wires to one end of the toggle clasp using a crimp tube.
- Thread an erinite bicone onto both strands; then thread a pearl onto each individual strand. Thread an erinite bicone onto both strands and repeat the pattern until there are nine sets of pearls and 10 erinite bicones.
*The inspiration bracelet measures approximately 7 1/2 inches with the clasp. To make a longer length bracelet, increase the spacing between the pearls and the bicones or increase the amount of beads.
- Attach the beading wires to the remaining toggle end using a crimp tube.
Find more beaded Christmas patterns in our collection of 16 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry!
Read NextDIY Rhinestone Cross Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 05, 2018
Cute project. These could be used as cranberries or cherries depending on what holiday or time of year you are wearing. This is so pretty that I wouldnt want to make it and then only be able to wear it at Christmas. Very easy to make. The graph helps with the construction and bead alignment.
Aug 26, 2017
This is so cute. I love Chrustmas and winter. This will be great to wear then. The directions are easy and very simple to follow. I have some green glass leaves to use in place of the bicones. And then I can make a pendant to match. Thank you for sharing this one.
Jul 14, 2016
Do you have memories of stringing cranberry to put around the Christmas tree. The smell so nice. Well there is no smell but this Christmas cranberry bracelet reminds me of it with the cranberry colored beads and the green leaves to remind you of the leaves. Never made any jewelry with two strands but this tutorial looks so easy. Cannot wait for this one and I am going to make a necklace and earrings too. How about you?
Aug 13, 2015
This is simple and cute. You can use pressed glass leaves in replacement of the green bicones to make a "cherry" themed bracelet.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use