Christmas Cranberry Bracelet
Get inspired by traditional tree trimming techniques to create your own Christmas Cranberry Bracelet. Stringing cranberries to make festive garland is a classic Christmas activity, so why not transfer that tradition to your jewelry making this holiday season? This elegant bracelet pattern will bring a burst of bold crimson to your holiday attire. If you're looking for jewelry crafts for Christmas accessories, you'll love this berry-inspired bracelet design. The beautiful beaded bracelet patterns is perfect for the Christmas season and beyond.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- #34722011- 158pc 6mm Red Pearl
- #2949766- 1 set 10mm 14k Gold Plate Accent Toggle
- #2949706- 50pc 2mm 14k Gold Plate Crimp Bead
- #3202001- 40' .3mm 7-Strand Bead Wire- Gold
- #7727108- 34pc 4mm Crystazzi Bicone - Erinite
- Wire Cutters #4457
- Crimping Pliers #4501
- Cut two 12-inch strands of beading wire.
- Attach the set of wires to one end of the toggle clasp using a crimp tube.
- Thread an erinite bicone onto both strands; then thread a pearl onto each individual strand. Thread an erinite bicone onto both strands and repeat the pattern until there are nine sets of pearls and 10 erinite bicones.
*The inspiration bracelet measures approximately 7 1/2 inches with the clasp. To make a longer length bracelet, increase the spacing between the pearls and the bicones or increase the amount of beads.
- Attach the beading wires to the remaining toggle end using a crimp tube.
Find more beaded Christmas patterns in our collection of 16 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry!
Read NextBlack as Night Necklace