How To Use Donut Beads
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Donut components are so versatile. Just think outside the box a little and you can come up with all sorts of different way to use them in your jewellery designs: you can wire wrap them, dangle things from them, even slide things through them. Put that hole in the middle to use and turn the component into a lariat or a toggle. These are just some of the many creative ways you can use them."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Bead TypeGemstone, Miscellaneous, Seed
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make French Beaded Flowers
- How to Weave a Triangle
- Bar and Ring Toggle
- How to Make Cluster Bead Earrings: 20 Ways
- Tatting a Flower Pendant
- 52 Braided Jewelry Patterns
- How To Use Donut Beads
- How to Make a Beaded Bead
- How to Finish Jewelry: Jewelry Finishing Techniques
- How to Make Resin Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials