Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
I don't really remember there ever being a time when I wasn't making something, even if it was just making a mess as a small child! I credit my mother, RuthAnn Lavin, with encouraging and modeling everyday creativity for me. I was always making, and sometimes selling, small things as a child, but I discovered along the way that what I really like most is helping other people figure stuff out too. Creativity has too narrow a definition in some people's worlds, and I really believe that if you find the form of creativity that you were designed by your Creator to express, you'll be a much happier person.
When people ask me what I do for a living, my standard reply is, "I make things and I write about it." If they show interest, then I elaborate, but that still strikes me as the best description of my work day. I have a wonderful studio which includes space for both my work table and my writing desk.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- Autumn Vines Bib Necklace, Part 1
- Autumn Vines Bib Necklace, Part 2
- Bali Hai DIY Necklace
- Beaded Eyeglasses Holder Necklace
- Black Jasper and Crystal Bracelet
- Black Lava Pendant Earrings
- Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
- Cascading Autumn Arbor Necklace
- Circuit Breaker Necklace
- Copper Beads Necklace, Part 1
- Copper Beads Necklace, Part 2
- Copper Beads with Patina
- Copper Beads with Patina Necklace
- Crochet Sea Glass Necklace
- Delicate Pink Drop Earrings
- Freeform Peyote Beaded Geode Pendant
- How to Make Beaded Flowers
- Perfect for Fall Necklace
- Peyote Beaded Bead
- Purple Summer Flowers Necklace
- Right Angle Weave Bezel and Bail
- Seed Bead Floral Chain
- Simple Seed Bead Barnacles
- Simple Square Stitch Bail
- Sparkling Rivoli Pendant
- Spiral Square Stitch Tutorial
- Sunlit Seas Mixed Stone Necklace
- Twisted Peyote Spiral Necklace
- Two-Drop Peyote Beaded Beads
- Wire Crocheted Moonstone Necklace
Read NextFirelight Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 15, 2016
I was looking for the Tiger Lily Beaded Necklace pattern but got the message "Server not found"
Jul 19, 2016
Hi there! Here is the direct link to the Tiger Lily Beaded Necklace project page: http://www.allfreejewelrymaking.com/Right-Angle-Weave/Tiger-Lily-Beaded-Necklace Use the provided link and then click on the green "Click here for jewelry project" and that will take you to the tutorial. Let us know if we can be of more assistance! Happy jewelry making! -Editors of AllFreeJewelryMaking
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use