Little Charmer Bracelet
Who doesn't love charm bracelets? This Little Charmer Bracelet is the perfect little addition to your wrist. Plus, what's better than learning how to make glass bead jewelry that you fused yourself? This DIY jewelry project is fun to make and wear. It is easily customizable so you can make these homemade charm bracelets as gifts that will be as unique as each person receiving them. Be prepared to be charmed by this too-cute DIY bracelet tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedGlass Beadmaking
Bead Project TypeBracelet
This project was contributed by Diamond Tech.
- FuseworksTM Kiln
- FuseworksTM Kiln Paper
- FuseworksTM Millefiori
- FuseworksTM Gunmetal linked bracelet
- FuseworksTM Hot Mitts
- Silver Charms
- 1/8” green satin ribbon
- E6000® or other glass glue
- Remove the lid from the FuseworksTM Kiln. Place a 2”x 2” piece of kiln paper on the kiln base. Place 11 pieces of millefiori on top of the kiln paper.
- Set the base inside the microwave and cover with the kiln lid.
- Fuse in 800 watt microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, 1100 watt microwave for 2 to 3 and 1/2 minutes, or in a 1200 watt microwave for 2 to 3 and 1/2 minutes. After the first time interval, open the microwave and lift the kiln lid slightly to inspect fusing process. Add additional time in 30 second increments until fused. Remove kiln from microwave using FuseworksTM Hot Mitts and place on heat resistant surface. Let cool for 30 minutes before removing the FuseworksTM kiln lid.
- When cooled, adhere fused millefiori cabochons to the disks of the link bracelet and allow to dry.
- Use your creativity by adding charms and ribbons to create a personalized bracelet sure to be treasured for years to come.
If you love this DIY bracelet, then be sure to subscribe to our Bling Buzz newsletter and have the latest and greatest DIY jewelry designs delivered right to your inbox!
Read NextEbony and Ivory Pendant