Tiffany Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Want a fun and potentially challenging crochet bracelet pattern? Well, the Tiffany Crochet Bracelet is a great pattern for you. This design works up fast, although it might be a bit hard to get started. There are a lot of options on colors and so many ways to customize! The perfect autumn accessory awaits."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge14 scs x 15 rows = 1.5" x 1.5"
Finished SizeHeight: just over 1.5" Width: 7"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Midnight Walk Multistrand Necklace
- Adorable Pumpkin Crochet Earrings
- 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- 16 Free Wire Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Tiny Granny Square Necklace
- Adorable Crochet Flower Necklace
- 10 Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Fall Flowers Crochet Necklace
- Pretty Daisy Drop Earrings
- Colorful Crochet Flower Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials