How to Make and Wire Wrap a Dandelion Cabochon Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This How to Make and Wire Wrap a Dandelion Cabochon Pendant tutorial is a fun way to show jewelry makers how to wire wrap a resin dandelion cabochon. With this easy-to-follow tutorial, you can create a beautiful and unique pendant. For this pendant, you use real dandelion clocks, which are the white, round seed heads that flower. You probably see them all the time as they are easy to find. You will learn how to properly collect, dry, and embed these dandelion clocks into resin to make your awesome pendant.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials