We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Do you have an old piece of jewelry that isn't doing you much good anymore? Check out this Edgy Geometric Beaded Necklace to see how you can transform an old necklace into a piece of upcycled jewelry. This DIY necklace has a boho chic vibe that makes it both edgy and fun to wear. The delicacy in this pendant necklace also makes it perfect for any outfit you decide to wear. With a few easy-to-gather materials, this geometric necklace will quickly work its way into your favorite DIY jewelry pieces.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials