Bright Neon Beaded Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Craft a funky and fun Bright Neon Beaded Necklace. With this DIY necklace, you will add a splash of neon to your summer outfit or vacation ensemble with a simple, yet eye-catching bar necklace. This homemade necklace is very customizable. You can easily change the length of this necklace by altering the length of the chains. Plus, you can also create a more subtle or bolder look by changing the size of the beads you use to craft this necklace design. No matter what you choose, you will be sure to be able to wear your dazzling, neon bar necklace with pride!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for free jewelry making projects for wrap bracelets? This Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet is the perfect projects for you!… Continue reading: "Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet"
- Blue Crystal Beaded Necklace
- Rose Gold Romance Necklace
- Hanging the Moon Necklace
- Black Tie Beaded Necklace
- Silver Shade Bead Necklace
- Charming Treasure Chest Necklace
- Sweetheart Beaded Necklace Pattern
- Simply Chic Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- Beautifully Simple African Bead Necklace
- Loft "Ring Tones" Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials