Sunny Day Bracelet
The Sunny Day Bracelet from Prima Bead is sure to brighten your mood every time you wear it. Bracelet making patterns don't get any easier or cuter than this. This simple strung pattern is a piece of cake to put together. Learn how to make a beaded bracelet using the most basic jewelry making techniques with this free tutorial. Simply string pastel yellow pearls and crystals on a strand of beading wire, finish off with a silver toggle clasp, and instantly add a bit of sunshine to your accessories. It's one of the most cheerful bracelet patterns you've ever seen!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- #2950266- 2pc Silver Plate Band Accent Toggle
- #2950206- 75pc Silver Plate Crimp Bead
- (2) #2950240- 12pc 5mm Silver Plate Wheel Spacer
- #2950217- 12pc Spacer-Melon Silver Plate
- #7722009- 33pc 4mm Crystazzi Bicone- Jonquil
- #7722109- 18pc 6mm Crystazzi Bicone- Jonquil
- #7120222- 50pc 8mm Round Pearl Strand- Light Yellow
- #3202002- 40' .3mm 7-Strand Bead Wire- Silver
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Crimping Pliers
DIY Bracelet Instructions
Cut a 10-inch piece of beading wire.
Attach one end of the toggle clasp using a crimp bead.
- Thread on the bead pattern as shown.
*This bracelet measures 7 1/4 inches and may be lengthened by adding beads to the end patterns. Keep in mind that if you add to the existing pattern, the beads on the ends need to be the smaller beads so the toggle bar will fit through the toggle end opening.
Attach the remaining clasp end using a crimp bead.