DIY Mixed-Metals Patinated Stretch Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "What's cooler than copper or bronze? Copper or bronze that is turning green! Make this patina-inspired stretch bracelet using a green or turquoise round beads, gold geometric beads, and bronze rings large enough to fit over the other beads. String them together on stretch cord, then add patina-colored accents like a patina charm and tassel. Triple knot that stretch cord and get ready to rock your new bracelet. This project takes minutes to put together."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Seed
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials