Funky Pom Pom DIY Ring
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "What do you do when you are in a strange but full of humour mood? Well for me...this kind of occasions are really rare lately. The last time I was feeling like I wanted to do something weird or something childish, I created a Fluffy Ring! Yep... I just wanted to try something with a pastel blue pom pom I had. What I did? A funky blue pom pom ring that you are going to love it for sure! You only need five minutes and three materials to complete it!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeRing
- Ring Blanks
- Pom Pom Bead
- Glass Painted Bead
- Jewelry Glue
- Sewing Thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- Beautiful Beaded Snowflake Earrings
- 75+ Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns
- Gisela Stitch Pattern
- Scarlet and Black Bracelet
- Crazy Sparkle Crystal Net Necklace
- Enviable Green Crystal Earrings
- Floral Spiral Rope Bracelet
- Glittering Flowers Bracelet
- How to Bead the Double St. Petersburg Chain
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials