Aztec Gold Necklace Pattern
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"A beautiful necklace pattern with step-by-step instructions and full color illustrations you can make this necklace in no time. The pattern is made using Aztec Gold Vexolo beads, seed beads and Fire-polished crystals. It has a Egyptian look because of the Vexolo beads. It would look good with almost any outfit. You can also make it with different colors for more looks. If you have experience with net bead weaving, you might be able to finish in one night too."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous, Seed
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- Gorgeous Jade Drop Earrings
- Beautiful Birthday Bracelet
- Starlight Pendant
- Rainbow Flowers Crystal Bracelet
- 75+ Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns
- Gorgeous Crystal and Pearl Necklace
- Mediterranean Colors Cluster Bracelet
- Burst of Color Crystal and Pearl Bracelet
- Lavish Purple Royalty Beaded Bracelet
- Rainbow Pearl Bracelet Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials