We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Make a stunning, eye-catching DIY necklace! This Boho Chic statement necklace uses leftover beads to create a gorgeous DIY jewelry piece. This versatile project can be made with a huge variety and combinations of beads. A great stashbuster project, this homemade necklace is also budget-friendly because it uses beads you already have. Fabulous for festivals, summer nights, or every day delight, this darling DIY necklace is sure to be a new favorite in your collection.
From the blogger: "I'm sure you have a ton of leftover beads in your stash that you think are not enough to make anything! This is the perfect project to use them and make a beautiful, eye-catching, boho chic mixed-media necklace! This necklace is so versatile and unique, you can use any bead you have and it can be made easily! Also, it's the perfect project to use recycled materials from older projects. Plus, the bohemian trend is still going strong!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have cute, colorful beads and craft wire? Then you can make these Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings. It will only take you five… Continue reading: "Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings"
- J. Crew Lattice Flower Necklace
- 6 Minute Upcycled Necklace
- Eggshell Mod Podge Pendant
- Emerald City Necklace
- Rustic Etched Bullet Shell DIY Necklace
- Anthro-Inspired Vintage Brooch Necklace
- Coffee Stirrer Spike Necklace
- Thrifty Clothespin DIY Necklace
- Twice Chained Brooch Necklace
- Vintage Rhinestone DIY Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials