Recycled Spiral Binder DIY Bead Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This is another of my jewelry projects from recycled materials - a seed beads bracelet made using spiral binders from used writing pads, old diaries or calendars. The making of the bracelet is quite simple and the process may take about 30-40 minutes depending on the type and number of seed beads used."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- colorful seed beads
- chain-nosed pliers
- spiral binders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials