Denim Oriental Wrap Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
If you are a denim or jean fanatic, then you need to check out this super gorgeous Denim Oriental Wrap Bracelet. This DIY bracelet is the perfect way to put your old jeans to work. Plus, this is a gorgeous piece of upcycled jewelry that won't cost you a dime. This wrap bracelet is fantastic for all different occasions, and since jeans never go out of style, neither will this super cute piece denim jewelry. Plus, this DIY jewelry tutorial is super easy to accomplish, and the end result is undeniably awesome. The oriental pattern that is weaved throughout this handmade bracelet will leave your jaw dropping.
From the blogger: "If you are a person that also loves jeans, then join me and let’s create a unique denim bracelet with oriental details! I wear it almost every day and it is great how easily I can combine it with other bead bracelets! Definitely my favorite jewel for this Summer!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Seed
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Flat Denim Jeans Cord
- Lace Ribbon in Oriental style
- Seed Beads
- Magnet Square Clasp
- Jewelry Glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials