We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This is an easy tutorial on how to use compression rivets to stack together components for awesome earrings. It also includes the basic instructions of how to use a center finder to determine the exact center of metal blanks."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crystallized Chandelier Drop Earrings
- Egyptian Twilight Crystal Earrings
- Sophisticated Sparkle DIY Ear Cuff
- Elegant Vintage Chandelier Earrings
- Designer Tassel and Bead Hoops
- Crystal Stone Tassel Earrings
- Elegant and Easy Gemstone Earrings
- DIY Geometric Earrings
- Hammered Metal DIY Earrings
- May Flowers Metal Stamped Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials