Believe in Yourself Stamped Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This bracelet can be made in less than one hour! Use 4mm Script font and 1.5mm Deco font to stamp a word or phrase that inspires you onto an Artisan pewter blank. Add beads, chain and a clasp, and it's ready to wear!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Artisan Pewter Stamping Blank
- 7mm Jump Rings (4)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Flush Cutters
- ImpressArt Script Letter Stamps
- ImpressArt Deco 1.5mm Uppercase Letter Stamps
- ImpressArt Ergo-Angle Hammer
- Steel Block
- Stamp Straight Tape
Center the Stamp Straight Tape horizontally on the pewter blank.
Using the Script font, stamp the word of your choice on the blank, aligning the first letter with the left side of the blank. Align the bottom of the letter stamp with the top-line of the tape Using the Ergo-Angle hammer, strike the stamp with medium force at a 90 degree angle
Place the Stamp Straight Tape approximately 3mm below the script word.
Using the Deco font, stamp the remainder of the phrase on the blank, aligning the last letter with the right side of the blank side of the blank.
Stamp the remainder of the phrase from right to left.
Highlight the stamped word with stamp enamel Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression Wait 10-20 seconds Blot with a soft cloth Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Whether you're gleaming, glowing, or shining in this Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet, you are going to be looking fabulous. This… Continue reading: "Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials