Suede and Chain Bracelet
Creating this Suede and Chain Bracelet is so easy, and it makes a great accessory for the end of fall and Thanksgiving festivities. Just cut two piece of your braided suede cord to length and glue them into hook ends so you can secure the bracelet to your wrist. That's how easy this DIY bracelet is! Plus, the soft leather braid intertwined with the silver chain makes this a simple and understated DIY bracelet to wear for the holiday. Learn how to make braided bracelets with Thanksgiving flair with this full tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1 pk #34780238 Metal Silver Hook Cord Ends
- 1 pk #34780354 Brown Suede Braided with Silver Chain, 3ft/0.9m
- #22279001 1oz E6000 Glue
1. Measure the cord to the length you would like for your bracelet.
2. Place tape around the braided cord.
3. Cut the cord in the center of the tape.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the second cord length.
5. Lay the two bracelet cord lengths side-by-side.
6. Place a small amount of E6000 glue into the opening of the cord ends.
7. Insert the cording and allow the glue to dry.
Read NextBoho Leather Wrap Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use