Easy DIY Designer-Inspired Leather Key Chain
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Make your own designer-inspired leather key chain in five minutes! This key chain is selling for almost $30 at Anthropologie -- or one just like it is, as I bet you can't spot the difference from a photo! Using a small piece of scrap leather, brads, and a permanent marker, you can make a simple, chic key chain that is quirky and fun while still being practical. This beginner craft is incredibly easy and very inexpensive. Why buy when you can DIY?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeOther
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cottage Mills
- Cottage Mills Dot Box Bead Storage
- Hippie Wooden Bead Necklace
- Carnelian Dotty Post Earrings
- Playful Pink Teardrop Earrings
- Piccadilly Drop Earrings
- Easy Ombre Rhinestone Earrings
- Eclectic Bead Bonanza Hoops
- Easiest Bead Bracelet Tutorial
- DIY Denim Choker with Charms