Easy DIY Designer-Inspired Leather Key Chain
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Make your own designer-inspired leather key chain in five minutes! This key chain is selling for almost $30 at Anthropologie -- or one just like it is, as I bet you can't spot the difference from a photo! Using a small piece of scrap leather, brads, and a permanent marker, you can make a simple, chic key chain that is quirky and fun while still being practical. This beginner craft is incredibly easy and very inexpensive. Why buy when you can DIY?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeOther
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Luminous Leather and Pearl Bracelet
Chic Mixed Media Leather Bracelet
Woven Leather Tassel DIY Necklace
Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet
Classy Leather Beaded Necklace
Magical Leather and Wire Wrap Bracelet
Leather and Bead Wrap Bracelet
Lovely Leather and Lace Bracelet
Turquoise Fantasy Leather Bracelet
Easy Wrap Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Delicate Sorbet Shades Braided Bracelets
- Easy Card Stock Earrings
- Precious Pastel Loop Earrings
- Flirty Spring Rings
- Clay Rose Multistrand Bracelet
- Dainty Doily Earrings
- Sugar and Spice Necklace
- DIY Custom Leather Necklaces
- Facet Jewelry
- How to Make Jewelry for Easter: 24 DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials