How to Make a Sliding Leather Knot
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Finish your leather jewelry pieces with style and learn How to Make a Sliding Leather Knot. The beauty of this knot is that it's adjustable to fit the wearer and there is no clasp required. Since leather jewelry is so popular, there are a plethora of cord ends on the market to neatly finish off your DIY jewelry. But sometimes, the best way to finish leather jewelry is not with a cord end, but with a sliding knot. Learn this jewelry making technique and finish your homemade jewelry designs in a neat and elegant fashion.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeArray
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials