We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
What is better than one homemade necklace? How about three? With this jewelry making tutorial learn how to make these three Layered Dainty Necklaces. This DIY jewelry project will show you how to make three distinct stunning necklaces using dainty chain and fabulous findings! Then, you can layer them together for added visual effect. These pretty DIY pendants all glisten in gold and are fabulous to wear as individual pieces or together. If you have wanting to learn how to make necklaces that layer together, this is the DIY jewelry tutorial for you. Get started today making these shimmering homemade jewelry pieces.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Crystal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Simple Chains and Pearls Homemade Necklace
- Stunning Silver DIY Necklace
- Metal on the Moon Necklace
- Shiny Trinket DIY Necklace
- Mixed Metal Chevron Necklace
- Blissful Blue Moon Necklace
- Niagara Falls Inspired Wearable Waterfall Necklace
- 10 Minute Turquoise Statement Necklace
- Bow Pendant DIY Necklace
- Purple Three-Strand Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials