Boho Sunset DIY Necklace
By: Praveena Ravishankar from craftornothing.wordpress.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"I love fall/autumn colors but being in south India, we don’t experience much of this season. Its hot throughout the year. Anyway, I wanted to make necklace inspired by fall colors. So there is orange & there are leaves."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Orange color bead (round and oval shape)
- Bronze leaves
- chain (curb)
- Necklace closure
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hippie Wooden Bead Necklace
- Carnelian Dotty Post Earrings
- Playful Pink Teardrop Earrings
- Piccadilly Drop Earrings
- Easy Ombre Rhinestone Earrings
- Eclectic Bead Bonanza Hoops
- Easiest Bead Bracelet Tutorial
- DIY Denim Choker with Charms
- DIY Moss and Crystal Pendant
- Caged Faux Amber Pendant