Learn how to make a bracelet that is both stylish and sophisticated with Prima Bead's Caprise Bracelet tutorial. This "jaw-droppingly" beautiful DIY jewelry piece will have you feeling stunning and confident with it on. Made with trendy turquoise beads, this DIY bracelet is both chic and cool. Not only will you receive numerous compliments on this jewelry piece, but you will also be asked by all your friends to make them one as well. Do not hesitate making and wearing this glamorous and gorgeous bracelet.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Gold Small Curb Chain (x2)
- 8mm Turquoise Round Beads (x1)
- .8mm Stretch Cord (x1)
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
1. Using pliers, separate the chain into (28) 10-link lengths, each approximately 1 1/2” long.
2. Cut (4) 14” lengths of stretch cord. Lay the (4) cords flat in a row, approximately ½” from each other.
3. Thread each cord through a single chain and thread a turquoise round onto cords 1 and 3.
4. Thread each cord through a single chain and thread a turquoise round onto cords 2 and 4.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 14 more times. Increase the overall length by repeating steps 3-4 again.
6. Tie each cord together into a double knot. Trim the excess cords. The tension of the stretch cord will move the chain so it surrounds the beads and forms a woven pattern.
If you like this project, be sure to download the free eBook, 13 Free Jewelry Patterns From Prima Bead, that it appears in!
Read NextSunshine in a Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 13, 2017
For some reason I can't understand the instructions. Maybe because it's too early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet. But the " thru one chain" is messing me up. I will put it down for now and come back to it later. I never give up. Besides its too pretty to pass up on it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use