This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Beaded Pansy Tutorial
"This cute beaded pansy is easy to make using brick stitch and size 11/0 Delica beads. The tutorial includes step-by-step videos that show you exactly how to make each piece and how to put all the pieces together. Anyone can make these pansies just by following along. I have used them in a necklace and recently I used a red one in a red, white and blue bracelet for July 4. A downloadable pattern is also included."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Necklace, Other
- Size 11/0 Delica beads in white
- Size 11/0 Delica beads in dark blue
- Size 11/0 Delica beads in light, medium and dark of a color of your choice
- Beading needle
- Beading thread or Fireline
Read NextTribal Seed Bead Fringe Earrings
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use