Amy Anderson, Mod Podge Rocks!
I am a transplant from Seattle living in Atlanta, Georgia. I was born from creative genes, so I'm carrying on the tradition. I have been knitting for 17 years, sewing for longer, and decoupaging for just a few.
I do all of these things on a daily basis, or at least as much as I can. I started Mod Podge Rocks! because when I was trying to find decoupage inspiration, I had to go to a lot of different places to get it. I thought, "What if it could all just be in one place?" I don't just complain people - I make it happen!
In addition to Mod Podge, I love the color blue, dogs, reading, cold weather, funny movies, road rallies, yogurt, garden gnomes, sock monkeys, running, tattoos, being outdoors, buttons, snuggling, and apparently blogging. Who knew I would love it this much?
Amy's Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- Aqua Heart of Gold Pendant
- Chevron Polymer Clay Pendant
- Darling DIY Decorated Bangles
- Floral Dimensional Magic Pendant
- Microbead and Mod Podge Rings
- Striped Sparrow Shrinky Dink Pendant
- Upcycled DIY Jewelry Organizer
- Witchy "Boo" Necklace