How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreeJewelryMaking newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreeJewelryMaking emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
Project of the Day
Have cute, colorful beads and craft wire? Then you can make these Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings. It will only take you five… Continue reading: "Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials