How to Use "My Jewelry Box"
"My Jewelry Box" is a useful tool that allows you to save your favorite jewelry projects from AllFreeJewelryMaking.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
Table of Contents
How to Save a Project
How to Create Folders
How to Add a Project Note
Ways to Get the Most Out of "My Jewelry Box"
Step 1: To save projects to My Jewelry Box, you will first need to log into your account. If you don't already have an account with us, don't worry; you can create one for FREE! All you have to do is click on either "Log In" near the top of your screen to log into a pre-existing account or "Register Now" to create a new account. Your login screen should look like this:
Step 2: Once you've logged into your account, find a project you'd like to save and click on "Save Project," located just beneath the project's title.
Step 3: Once the project has successfully saved into your "My Jewelry Box" account, you'll see a confirmation screen appear briefly to let you know that you can view your craft at any time.
Step 4: From there, you can either click on the green link to view your saved projects right away, or you can continue to browse for more projects on the site and view your saved projects
later by selecting "My Jewelry Box" near the top of your screen. And that's it! It's that simple to save your favorite jewelry projects from AllFreeJewelryMaking.com.
Step 1: To create folders for your saved crafts, you will first need to view your My Jewelry Box collection. You can see how to do that above. From there, you will see the option to view either "My List" which contains all of the crafts you've saved and "My Folders." Click on "My Folders."
Step 2: To create a folder, all you have to do is select "Add Folder."
Step 3: A new screen will appear in which you will be given the option to name your folder. Feel free to create as many folders as you'd like. We've even given you the option to create folders within folders, for even more organization.
Step 4: Once you've created the appropriate folders, you can switch back to the "My List" tab to view your projects. Sort your crafts into your folders by selecting "Add to a Folder." You can even add the same projects to multiple folders.
Step 5: Select the folder where you'd like to place your project and click "Add to Folder" to finish.
Step 1: Make sure you are logged into your account, because you will not be able to add notes without first logging in. Select a project in which you'd like to add a note (it doesn't have to be a project you've saved in My Jewelry Box). Click on the button that says "More," located beneath the project description. Then click on the gray notepad box in the lower left corner.
Step 2: Type your note into the screen that appears above. These notes could include alternative materials, colors you want to use, or anything else you can think of. When you're done, just click on "Save Note" in the bottom right corner.
Step 3: And that's it! Whenever you're logged into your account and viewing that craft, your note will appear near the top, just beneath the craft's title.
Special Event Planning: If you have an upcoming event that requires planning, then your My Jewelry Box account is an excellent place to store all of your ideas. For instance, if Christmas is coming up, you can store your favorite projects in one folder.
Save Personal Pattern Notes: If you want to remember that Susie's favorite color is turquoise, you can write yourself a note next to the project so you don't forget.
Project of the Day
Have cute, colorful beads and craft wire? Then you can make these Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings. It will only take you five… Continue reading: "Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials