DIY Geode Slice Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Make an eye-catching and on trend necklace featuring a blue agate geode slice and sparkly Czech glass beads. Using basic wire wrapping and bead stringing skills, you can make this beauty in an afternoon and proudly say "I made it" when the compliments come pouring in. Once you've mastered the skills required, you can make this geode necklace in any colour scheme and with any type of beads and luscious geodes you can find. Make one for each of your bridesmaids as thank you gifts or to add a boho touch to your wedding."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Glass, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Ocean Swirls Wire Pendant
- Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Gorgeous Pearl Pendant
- Wired Gemstone Flower Necklace
- Now You See Me Illusion Choker
- Anthropologie Knockoff Daisy Chain Necklace
- Mermaid Crystal Choker
- Lady in Red Necklace
- Sundance-Inspired Boho Layered Necklace
- My Little Tree Wire Wrap Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials