Pretty Pomegranate Inspired Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Can’t get enough of the pomegranate fruit? Then you will adore this DIY Pomegranate Inspired Necklace. This DIY beaded necklace looks delicious enough to eat. The different shades of pink in this necklace make the finished product look just like a real pomegranate. Just make sure not to munch on this one! This is a fairly simple beaded necklace tutorial; so, you will have a completed necklace before you know it. Grab some beads and crystals in different shades of pink, and start making your pomegranate necklace."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mold Silicone Putty
- Fresh Fall Colors Bracelet
- Thanksgiving Turkey DIY Headband
- Antique Napkin Ring Necklace
- Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings
- Cords & Bling Jewelry
- Elegant Leaf Earrings
- Wood and Lace Pendant Necklace
- Mini Bicycle Embroidery Hoop Necklace
- Whimsical Embroidered Mini Hoop Necklaces
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials