Pressed Flower DIY Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The spring and summer months are the perfect time to wear this Pressed Flower DIY Pendant. You'll have a piece of Mother Nature around your neck wherever you travel with this gorgeous floral pendant. What would this tutorial be if we weren't using a real flower to make this pretty pendant? That's right, this necklace contains a real flower! So, wander out in your backyard and find a fabulous flower to incorporate into your new necklace pendant. No fancy jewels are needed for this jewelry project, just some beautiful bouquets.
From the Blogger: "You don't need any special skills to make pressed flower pendants, just a lot of patience. It can take two to four weeks for the flowers to dry completely and then eight to twelve hours for the resin that encapsulates the flower in the pendant to cure. These DIY pendants could be given as beautiful and thoughtful gifts and are inexpensive to make, on average, less than $5 a piece. What a great excuse to go out and take a nature walk!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Check out these hot summer jewerly projects to add to your collection! 76 Sizzling Summer Jewelry Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stitch up a beautiful intricate design with this tutorial for a Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet. This free jewelry pattern creates an… Continue reading: "Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials