Pressed Flower DIY Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The spring and summer months are the perfect time to wear this Pressed Flower DIY Pendant. You'll have a piece of Mother Nature around your neck wherever you travel with this gorgeous floral pendant. What would this tutorial be if we weren't using a real flower to make this pretty pendant? That's right, this necklace contains a real flower! So, wander out in your backyard and find a fabulous flower to incorporate into your new necklace pendant. No fancy jewels are needed for this jewelry project, just some beautiful bouquets.
From the Blogger: "You don't need any special skills to make pressed flower pendants, just a lot of patience. It can take two to four weeks for the flowers to dry completely and then eight to twelve hours for the resin that encapsulates the flower in the pendant to cure. These DIY pendants could be given as beautiful and thoughtful gifts and are inexpensive to make, on average, less than $5 a piece. What a great excuse to go out and take a nature walk!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Check out these hot summer jewerly projects to add to your collection! 76 Sizzling Summer Jewelry Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beware, this Magical Sparkling Aqua Pendant is one of the most enchanting pieces you will ever create. Mount dazzling aqua beads six… Continue reading: "Magical Sparkling Aqua Pendant"
- Ecuador Summer DIY Pendants
- Hungarian Folk-Style DIY Necklace
- Pinned Up Statement Necklace
- Double Silver Tube Necklace
- Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
- Rose Gold Romance Necklace
- Chain and Seed Bead Summer Necklace
- Turquoise Triangle Necklace
- Easy Jump Ring and Crystal Necklace
- Bright Beaded Color Block Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials