We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Spring Rhinestone Statement Necklace is a charming and sparkly DIY necklace tutorial that uses recycled materials. Who doesn't like saving a few extra dollars when it comes to their jewelry making habits? This handmade necklace is perfect for taking an old necklace that you never wear and making it new again. The beautiful bright colors makes this statement necklace perfect for spring and summer, but really there are no rules in jewelry and you can wear this whenever you want to feel like a beautiful princess.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner jewelry makers, this is a fabulous DIY jewelry project for you! This Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet is so simple to make and… Continue reading: "Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet"
- Beaded Metal Necklace
- 10 Minute Turquoise Statement Necklace
- Purple Three-Strand Necklace
- Cascading Crystals DIY Drop Necklace
- Boho Tassel Necklace
- Ever Blooming Rose Necklace
- Gorgeous Watch DIY Vintage Necklace
- Niagara Falls Inspired Wearable Waterfall Necklace
- Old Hollywood Bombshell DIY Necklace
- Easy Chainmaille Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials