We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Sometimes the simplest things can be the most stunning. That is surely the case with this Iridescent Beaded Necklace. This easy-to-make necklace is truly gorgeous. Tiny metallic beads perfectly compliment gleaming iridescent beads to make a DIY statement necklace that can match with almost any ensemble. This jewelry making tutorial will also show you how to use crimp beads and connect wire and chain. Whether you make this beautiful DIY necklace for yourself or a friend, you are going to love crafting this beautiful piece.
Note from the designer: "Make a shiny beaded necklace using iridescent drop beads!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pop Rocks Necklace
- Beaded Metal Necklace
- Simply Stunning Statement Necklace
- Mysterious Shadow and Glimmer Pendant
- Old Hollywood Bombshell DIY Necklace
- Triple Strand Gold Pearl Necklace
- Spring Rhinestone Statement Necklace
- Beaded Rose DIY Necklace
- Nail Polish Necklace Pendant
- Blissful Blue Moon Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials