We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Sometimes the simplest things can be the most stunning. That is surely the case with this Iridescent Beaded Necklace. This easy-to-make necklace is truly gorgeous. Tiny metallic beads perfectly compliment gleaming iridescent beads to make a DIY statement necklace that can match with almost any ensemble. This jewelry making tutorial will also show you how to use crimp beads and connect wire and chain. Whether you make this beautiful DIY necklace for yourself or a friend, you are going to love crafting this beautiful piece.
Note from the designer: "Make a shiny beaded necklace using iridescent drop beads!"
Project Type: Make a Project
Bead Type: Glass, Metal
Time to complete: Under an hour
Bead Technique Used: Strung
Bead Project Type: Necklace
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkling Blue Crystal Bracelet
- Glam Black and Gold Beaded Bracelet
- Beginner Beading Tutorials: How to Peyote Stitch, Brick Stitch, Square Stitch and More
- Pearl Brooch Pin
- Boho Turquoise Earrings
- DIY Summer Long Necklace with Real Moss and Beads
- Beaded Metal Necklace
- Cha Cha Chain Earrings
- DIY Bead Loom and Seed Bead Loom Bracelet
- Viking Knit Beaded Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials