Boho Tassel Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Some long necklaces are perfect for the summer season, but also stylish enough to wear throughout the year. This Boho Tassel Necklaces is just that type of DIY jewelry project. This easy boho necklace uses a tassel, chain, semi-precious beads, and a beautiful geometric element. Budget-friendly and quick, this DIY necklace is super easy to make. If you are looking to learn how to make a necklace with bohemian style and colorful and metallic elements, this is the homemade necklace project that is meant for you.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Silver plated dainty chain
- Connector in silver
- Lapis Lazouli chips
- 2 headpins
- 6 jump-rings
- 4 coin charms
First take the headpin and cut the "head". Make a small loop at one end using your round-nose pliers and then thread the chips.
Secure the other side with a loop again and set it aside.
Now attach the connector to your chain
Next, it's time to attach the headpin with the chips you made before. I chose to attach it just above the connector to the chain
Next, attach the coin charms on the chain wherever you like
Finally attach the tassel as you see in the picture. I used a bead and a headpin to do that but that's optional
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
With these Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings, you really have the best of both worlds. The charming crystals give these DIY… Continue reading: "Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings"
- Quetzalcoatl Fringe Bib Necklace
- Double Row Turquoise Stone Nugget Necklace
- Mystical Arrowhead DIY Necklaces
- DIY Moss and Crystal Pendant
- Anthropologie-Inspired Bib Necklace
- Delicate Double Layer Necklace
- Frosty Drop Necklace
- Gold DIY Concrete Necklace
- Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace
- Nail Polish Necklace Pendant
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials