15 Macrame Bracelet Patterns: How to Make Friendship Bracelets
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, allfreejewelrymaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Friendship bracelet patterns are probably how many of us first got started making our own jewelry. We all learned how to make friendship bracelets on the playground at school and had so much fun trading with our friends, right?
But macrame bracelet patterns aren't just for kids; they're fun for adults too. No matter what your age, you can always enjoy friendship bracelet designs, and these free friendship bracelet instructions are just what you need to get back into the craft.
Macrame is such a versatile technique, and there are so many different friendship bracelet designs that can be made with it! We have more basic macrame bracelet patterns, like stripe and chevron designs, but we also have friendship bracelet instructions for more intricate designs, like hearts and daisies.
If you're just learning how to make friendship bracelets, you may want to stick with the more basic macrame bracelet patterns to start, and then move on to the more detailed friendship bracelet designs once you've gotten some practice. But don't worry! All of these friendship bracelet instructions are very thorough and easy to follow, so you'll have no problem creating amazing bracelet designs of your own. So grab some string in your favorite colors, and check out all of our free friendship bracelet patterns below!
15 Macrame Bracelet Patterns:
How to Make Friendship Bracelets
Table of Contents
SPECIAL FEATURE: If you love these friendship bracelet tutorials, then check out these sample printable tutorials free eBook, How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns, for more fun DIY bracelet patterns to make with your friends.
These free friendship bracelet patterns are some of the simpler, more basic friendship bracelet designs, but that doesn't mean they're any less cool! All of these macrame bracelet patterns are for straight bracelets (the zig-zag and squiggly friendship bracelet designs will come later in the "Intricate Friendship Bracelet Patterns" section!). If you don't yet know how to make friendship bracelets and are just getting started, these basic macrame bracelet patterns are the perfect place to start. The friendship bracelet instructions in these tutorials are very thorough and easy to follow, so you should have no problem at all creating these friendship bracelet designs! Feel free to switch up the colors or the number of strings for a different look that's all your own.
If you love these bracelet patterns, then try crafting more fun bracelets with our Have an Arm Party! 30 Stackable Bracelets to Make collection of DIY bracelets we love.
Tired of the same old straight macrame bracelet patterns and ready to step it up with some more varied friendship bracelet designs? Then check out the free friendship bracelet patterns we've collected for you here! Learn how to make friendship bracelets that zig and zag, that swerve and squiggle, and more! These macrame bracelet patterns are a bit more intricate than the ones in the "Basic Macrame Bracelet Patterns" section, but the friendship bracelet instructions you'll find here are just as clear and thorough as those, so you'll have no problem following along. These friendship bracelet designs are sure to impress, so be prepared because all your friends are going to want one!
If the "Intricate Friendship Bracelet Patterns" aren't challenging enough for you, then try these amazing free friendship bracelet patterns! Each of these macrame bracelet patterns incorporates tiny shapes or images into the design for an end product that will have your BFF guessing how in the world you made it! Follow these friendship bracelet instructions step by step to learn how to make friendship bracelets with adorable little hearts or daisies woven right into the pattern. These free friendship bracelet patterns are so cute, you'll leave them on all summer long.
Don't have a lot of time on your hands for bracelet making? Download our free eBook, Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets to learn how to make quick and easy bracelets so you do not have to give up DIY jewelry making!
BONUS: Master new jewelry techniques and create even more friendship bracelets with The Ultimate Collection of Knots and Macrame: 148 Easy Friendship Bracelets, Macrame Projects, and More. Braids, knots, and beads---what more could you want from your DIY jewelry designs?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Macrame Bracelet Patterns: How to Make Friendship Bracelets
- 30 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
- 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
- 22 Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials
- "How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!" eBook
- Burst of Color Kumihimo Bracelet
- The Ultimate Collection of Knots and Macrame: 148 Easy Friendship Bracelets, Macrame Projects, and More
- Day Glow Earrings
- Studded Leather Macrame Bracelet
- Beginner's Wrap Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gorgeous Golden Branch DIY Hair Pins
- Adorable Cat Eared Leather Headband
- Multipurposeful Bejeweled Bandana Accessory
- Wonderful Wire and Pearl Choker Necklace
- Beaded Crochet DIY Necklace
- 18 Techniques for How to Make Jewelry
- Gorgeous Crystal and Pearl Necklace
- Beaded Nepal Chain Stitch Bracelet
- How to Wear Layered Necklaces
- Game of Thrones Inspired Crystal Crown