FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
Bling Buzz is a FREE jewelry-making e-mail newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeJewelryMaking.com two times per week. Each of the standard issues revolves around a jewelry-making theme, such as Unique Jewelry Patterns, Making Jewelry for Special Occasions, or Beaded Watches. Here is what is included in each and every issue of Bling Buzz:
- 10+ jewelry projects
- Jewelry giveaways: enter to win books or products every two weeks on the site
- New jewelry eBooks to download for free
- New blog posts at FaveCraftsBlog.com
- Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter updates
Many people contact us asking how to subscribe for how to subscribe to AllFreeJewelry.com newsletters. Signing up for the free jewelry newsletter Bling Buzz is simple. Just go to our Newsletter Signup Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeKnitting.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeJewelryMaking.com. To unsubscribe from the jewelry making email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Bling Buzz or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Find out how to use your My Crafts account to save crafts for reference later. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeJewelryMaking.
See your clever knitting tip, pattern or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeJewelryMaking.com! We link to the jewelry project itself as opposed to listing the full pattern on the web site as we are a directory of jewelry making links. Simply contact us with your jewelry making link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer jewelry tips or tutorials, an AllFreeJewelryMaking.com editor will send you a Jewelry Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome jewelry making videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to jewelry projects-Send us your link so we can link out to it.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section-Send us your full tutorial via Word document.
c. Full knitting tips for our Tips section-Send us your full tip via Word document.
To submit your project, fill out the contact form and select "Project Submission" as the message topic. We will review your project and email you back with further details.
AllFreeJewelryMaking eBooks are free, downloadable jewelry project collections organized around a theme, such as Mother's Day or How to Make a Necklace. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of knitting patterns to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eBook Guide. We publish new eBooks every month. The newest eBooks are listed here. You can find our complete collection of jewelry eBooks here.
Go to our Free Jewelry eBooks page and click on the eBook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in knitting patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF knitting pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeJewelry.com editorial team loves giving away jewelry products to our readers. Every other Monday, we feature a new contest to win a jewelry related prize. These jewelry books and products are reviewed by our testing team. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in the newsletter every Monday. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreeJewelryMaking.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeKnitting to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a knitting pattern. Designers who submit two or more knitting patterns to AllFreeJewelryMaking are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeJewelryMaking.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
Updated April 23, 2014
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple and Sweet Seed Bead Bracelet
- Boho Chic DIY Bracelet
- Lanvin-Inspired Flower Statement Necklace
- Fabric Collage Jeweled Cuff Bracelet
- Simple Links Chainmaille Bracelet
- Make Rubber Band Bracelets: 9 Rubber Band Loom Patterns
- Simple Stretchy Bracelet
- Double Macrame Bracelet
- Marvelous Macrame Ring
- Triple Color Braided Macrame Bracelet