Love the jewelry crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own jewelry crafts here too! Submit your jewelry craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your jewelry project featured right here on AllFreeJewelryMaking.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crafter today!
Project We're Looking For:
- Fall Jewelry
- Halloween Jewelry
- Thanksgiving Jewelry
- Christmas Jewelry
- Bead Weaving Patterns
- Russian Spiral Beaded Projects
- Memory Wire Projects
- Wire Jewelry (Wire-Wrapping)
- Chainmaille Jewelry
- Peyote Stitch Patterns
- Stitched Jewelry Projects
- Ladder Stitch
- Square Stitch
- DIY Chokers/ 90s Jewelry
- Knockoff Jewelry
- Knots and Braided Jewelry
- Seed Bead Jewelry
- Wrap Bracelets
- Friendship Bracelets
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stunning Sparkle Shells Anklet
- Gorgeous Gold Flake Resin Earrings
- Bugle Beads Earrings
- DIY Pop Tab Bracelet
- 25+ Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials
- Westcott Compound Action Cutter Pliers
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Lariat Chain Necklace
- Morse Code Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Tronex Tools
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials