Top 10 Staple Jewelry Pieces Every Woman Needs
By: Kelly Spence, editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
There are simply some essential accessories every woman must have in her jewelry collection. A statement necklace, a strand of pearls, classic hoop earrings, a cocktail ring—these are standby pieces you will find yourself reaching for again and again over the years. If one or more of the "must-have" staple jewelry pieces is missing from your personal collection, then why not make them yourself with these free jewelry patterns? Here in Top 10 Staple Jewelry Pieces Every Woman Needs, we've rounded up 10 essential DIY jewelry projects to help you fill in any holes in your collection of accessories. Make one of each of these DIY jewelry pieces, and you'll be prepared to accessorize for any and every occasion.
Top 10 Staple Jewelry Pieces Every Woman Needs
Statement Necklace - A statement necklace is an essential accessory for dressing up a plain blouse or little black dress. Throwing on a statement necklace is an easy way to instantly take an outfit from understated to super chic. The Chunky Statement Necklace is a great way to make an impact with your accessories without going too over the top.
Simple Pearl Necklace - Perhaps the most classic accessory of all, a pearl necklace is a must-have for every lady. A strand of pearls adds effortless class and sophistication to any ensemble. The Easy Pearl and Ribbon Necklace is a simple, elegant piece that gives you that instant "Audrey effect."
Classic Hoop Earrings - Simple and sleek, a classic pair of silver hoop earrings goes with any outfit. Simple hoops are appropriate for day or night accessorizing, whether you keep them minimalistic or personalize them with beads. Learn How to Make Classic Beaded Hoop Earrings with this free DIY jewelry tutorial.
Cocktail Ring - If your hands are ever going to be on display, you'll definitely want to dress them up with some finger bling. A bold cocktail ring is classic and stylish, perfect for adding a bit of sparkle to your ensemble. Wear this Crystal Volcano Ring any time you want to glam up your look.
Long Opera Necklace - An opera-length necklace is another classic piece that adds elegance and sophistication to an evening ensemble. This Graceful Crystal and Wire Necklace will add just a touch of glitz and glamor to your look without going overboard.
Elegant Watch - A classic timepiece is an essential for everyone's collection, men and women alike. Combine fashion and function with this free jewelry pattern for an Elegant Crystal Watch.
Stud Earrings - Some chunky stud earrings add a touch of old-school glamor to a lady's look. The Rocking Rhinestone Studs featured in this DIY jewelry tutorial have that old Hollywood style that is so classic and coveted by women today.
Bangle Bracelets - When you're going for that "bohemian chic" look, a set of bangle bracelets is the essential finishing touch on your ensemble. The Briolette Bangle pattern has a perfect balance of eclectic and sophisticated, whether worn single or stacked.
Party Chandelier Earrings - A pair of statement chandelier earrings is the perfect accessory for an elegant evening gown or little black dress. These Princess Dream Earrings will be your go-to accessory when you want to get all dolled up for a special occasion.
Sleek Silver Bracelet - A simple silver bracelet that goes with anything and everything is a must-have for every woman. You can never go wrong with an understated silver bracelet adorning your wrist, and it can easily be dressed up or dressed down to suit any occasion. The Sleek Hematite Heart Bracelet is simple and streamlined yet adds extra layers for extra "oomph."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
- "Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects" eBook
- "12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening" eBook
- Beginner Beading Tutorials: How to Peyote Stitch, Brick Stitch, Square Stitch and More
- How to Make Bangles: 19 Bangle Bracelet Tutorials
- Bead Stringing Tutorial For Beginners
- 16 Free Jewelry Making Projects for Beginners + 8 Basic Tips
- How to Make a Pendant: 44 DIY Pendant Projects
- Tying a Knot in Stretch Cord
- 30 Easy Bracelets To Make For Beginners
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Rubber Band Bracelets: 9 Rubber Band Loom Patterns
- Simple Stretchy Bracelet
- Double Macrame Bracelet
- Marvelous Macrame Ring
- Triple Color Braided Macrame Bracelet
- Bold Braided Seed Bead Bracelet
- Bright and Beaded Macrame Bracelet
- How to Make Jewelry: 103 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Magical Crystal Necklace
- Serene Seashell DIY Pendant