How do I submit my jewelry making pattern, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your clever jewelry making tip, pattern, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeJewelryMaking.com! We link to jewelry projects and beading patterns, providing a short description of the pattern, the difficulty level, and an overview of required materials. We also publish full instructional jewelry making tutorials on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com.
Simply contact us with your jewelry tutorial link, and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer jewelry making tips or tutorials, an AllFreeJewelryMaking.com editor will send you a Jewelry Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome videos on our Web site. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to jewelry patterns - Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level, and approximate project completion time. Please let us know if we can post your full project on the site or if you are just providing a link.
b. Full tutorials and tips for our Tutorials section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full jewelry tutorial via Word document.
c. Full tips for our Hints and Tips section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full jewelry tips via Word document.
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials