Silky Blue Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Silky and satiny are the appropriate words to describe the dark blue, eye-catching beads used in this earring project. With their unique shape and finish, these Diamonduos create beautiful danglers. The two hole design allows the beads to be linked together on both ends, as in the top portion or just one end, in the drops at the bottom. The beads pair beautifully with the filigree square components that allow you to position them at different heights. A simple linking project, these earrings can be completed quickly."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 54 Wire Jewelry Tutorials
- 50 Shades of Beads Bracelet
- Seed Bead Wire Wrapped Bracelet
- How to Wire Wrap Pendants: 15 Wire Wrapping Tutorials
- DIY Bird's Nest Necklace
- Curvy Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Wire Spiral Hoop Earrings
- Wire-Wrapped Dollar Store Glass Pendant
- 16 Wire Wrapping Tutorials
- Pearl Bird's Nest DIY Jewelry Set
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials