Red Satin Wire Wrapped Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Flattened wire folded over itself creates the bottom tear drop shape portion of these earrings. The smaller wire wrapped top teardrop slips into the bottom piece connecting the two. The rich looking red, satin bead rests on the two wires inserted into the bead holes. Simple wraps make the earrings look extra special without a lot of complicated work. Sources for the red satin bead are included with the tutorial. Two gauges of wire and tools are the only other things needed to finish these beautiful earrings."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials