We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
We guarantee the Wire-Wrapped Double Ring Necklace is something you haven't seen before. Two rings joined in silver wraps and accented with green crystals create a fitting environment for the frosted-glass focal bead. The wire wrapping tutorial for this necklace is so much easier to create than it looks. The wire wraps cause the beads to assume their positions automatically, requiring no work or planning on your part. You can't beat that. It's just such a stunning necklace that you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Project Type: Make a Project
Bead Type: Glass, Crystal, Metal, Wire
Time to complete: In an evening
Bead Technique Used: Chainmail/Wirework
Bead Project Type: Necklace
Difficulty Level: Easy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Exquisite Ornament Earrings
- Festively Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings
- Danglng Tubes Silver Necklace
- Romantic Bead and Ribbon Necklace
- Easy Mold Silicone Putty
- Fresh Fall Colors Bracelet
- Thanksgiving Turkey DIY Headband
- Antique Napkin Ring Necklace
- Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings
- Cords & Bling Jewelry
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials