We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
We guarantee the Wire-Wrapped Double Ring Necklace is something you haven't seen before. Two rings joined in silver wraps and accented with green crystals create a fitting environment for the frosted-glass focal bead. The wire wrapping tutorial for this necklace is so much easier to create than it looks. The wire wraps cause the beads to assume their positions automatically, requiring no work or planning on your part. You can't beat that. It's just such a stunning necklace that you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Crystal, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials