Wire Ballerina Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"The only challenge to creating wire images like this ballerina pendant, is completing the subject with one piece of wire. Where to start? Where to finish? Fortunately, I've already figured that out for you. All you have to do is set the wire on the pattern, mark the wire, and make the bends. I've included color coding with the steps to make the job even easier. If you have ever painted by numbers, you can do this project. Two elements were added after the basic shape was complete - the bun and the glass bead flower at the waist."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials