Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Soft brown rawhide is a great compliment to the metal and stone in this easy to make necklace. The simple clean lines are perfect for any season but especially appropriate for summer fashions. Shape the pendant bezel then flatten it with a chasing hammer. Wrapped 26 gauge wire on the bezel sides help to support the turquoise teardrop stone in the center. The ends of the rawhide are looped and hand wrapped with wire for attaching jump rings and a clasp."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace
- Green Goddess Bead Necklace
- Enchanted Wire Tree Pendant
- Swarovski Enchanting Crystal Teardrop Pendant
- Enchanted Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace
- My Little Tree Wire Wrap Pendant
- Wire Wrapped Beaded Crystal Necklace
- Smoky Pearl and Crystal Necklace
- Mermaid Cascade Necklace
- Wire-Wrapped Pendant for Beginners
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials