We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Triple Crystal Teardrop Necklace is edgy and simple, yet elegant. Clear beads are interesting because they pick up the color of whatever clothes you are wearing. Take advantage of that fact by wearing bright colors. You'll see just how this necklace comes to life. Thanks to a little wire wrapping, the three crystal teardrops are nestled inside the beautifully simple wire hoop. Paired with a chunky silver chain, this necklace has a noticeable and impressive look that will garner many compliments from everyone who sees it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner jewelry makers, this is a fabulous DIY jewelry project for you! This Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet is so simple to make and… Continue reading: "Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials