Half Diamond Shape Silver Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Simple 24 gauge wire creates lovely dimension when wrapped around shiny, round silver wire in this striking pendant. The square silver bead anchors the project and is attached with wire threaded through the diagonally set holes in the bead. The shape of the frame mimics the many curves and angles of the square sculpted metal bead. If you can't find this particular bead, other ornate beads can be substituted to create a unique design of your own. The bail finishes the project with an all-silver coordinated look."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Luminous Leather and Pearl Bracelet
- On the Go Pearl Necklace
- Skinny Crystal Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Heavenly Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Nunn Design Jewelry Embroidery Kit
- Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Super Quick Wire Spiral Ring
- Wired Gemstone Flower Necklace
- Pretty Twisted Dreamcatcher Bracelet Making Kit
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials