Caged Faux Amber Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Real amber gemstones are beautiful with their trapped bubbles, inclusions and glossy, smooth surfaces. Faux amber can be quite realistic if your budget doesn't allow the the real thing. The bead in this project mimics the personality of real amber without the price. I chose to cage the stone using two sizes of round wire and one flat wire for the wraps. This interesting project can be completed in less than two hours and may have friends asking if it's a real amber pendant."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy and Chic Flower Earrings
- Wood and Resin Pendant
- Lovely Beaded Hearts Bracelet
- Romantic Ruffled Bracelets
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- Simply Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Timeless Beaded Friendship Bracelets
- Midnight Beaded Rondelle Necklace
- DIY Printing Leather Jewelry
- DIY Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials